(a)Grounds for revocation. Except for the automatic revocation for termination of proof of financial responsibility under § 515.26, or as provided in § 515.25(b), a license may be revoked or suspended after notice and an opportunity for a hearing for any of the following reasons:
(1) Violation of any provision of the Act, or any other statute or Commission order or regulation related to carrying on the business of an ocean transportation intermediary;
(2) Failure to respond to any lawful order or inquiry by the Commission;
(3) Making a materially false or misleading statement to the Commission in connection with an application for a license or an amendment to an existing license;
(4) Where the Commission determines that the licensee is not qualified to render intermediary services; or
(5) Failure to honor the licensee's financial obligations to the Commission.
(b)Notice of revocation. The Commission shall publish in the Federal Register a notice of each revocation.
Title 46 published on 2013-10-01
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 46.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.