(a) Public disclosure of gifts accepted from prohibited sources. The Commission's Security Operations Office, Office of the Managing Director, shall maintain a written record of gifts accepted from prohibited sources by the Commission pursuant to section 4(g)(3) authority, which will include:
(1) The identity of the prohibited source;
(2) A description of the gift;
(3) The market value of the gift;
(4) Documentation concerning the prohibited source's reason for the gift as required in § 1.3003(f) ;
(5) A signed statement of verification from the prohibited source that the gift is unconditional and is not contingent on any promise or expectation that the Commission's receipt of the gift will benefit the proposed donor in any regulatory matter; and
(6) The date the gift is accepted by the Commission.
(b) Reporting Requirements for all gifts. The Commission shall file a semi-annual report to Congress listing the gift, donor and value of all gifts accepted from any donor under this subpart.
Title 47 published on 2012-10-01
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 47.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.