(a) The materials listed in this section are incorporated by reference in this part. These incorporations by reference were approved by the Director of the Federal Register in accordance with 5 U.S.C. 552(a) and 1 CFR part 51. These materials are incorporated as they exist on the date of the approval, and notice of any change in these materials will be published in the Federal Register. The materials are available for purchase at the corresponding addresses as noted, and all are available for inspection at the Federal Communications Commission, 445 12th St. SW., Reference Information Center, Room CY-A257, Washington, DC 20554, (202) 418-0270, and at the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA). For information on the availability of this material at NARA, call (202) 741-6030, or go to: http://www.archives.gov/federal_register/code_of_federal_regulations/ibr_locations.html.
(1) ANSI C63.4-2003: “Methods of Measurement of Radio-Noise Emissions from Low-Voltage Electrical and Electronic Equipment in the Range of 9 kHz to 40 GHz,” 2003, IBR approved for § 15.31, except for sections 4.1, 5.2, 5.7, and 14.
(2) ANSI C63.17-2006: “Methods of Measurement of the Electromagnetic and Operational Compatibility of Unlicensed Personal Communications Services (UPCS) Devices”, approved June 28 2006, IBR approved for § 15.31.
(3) Third Edition of the International Special Committee on Radio Interference (CISPR), Pub. 22, “Information Technology Equipment—Radio Disturbance Characteristics—Limits and Methods of Measurement,” 1997, IBR approved for § 15.109.
(c) The following documents are available from the following address: Cable Television Laboratories, Inc., 858 Coal Creek Circle, Louisville, Colorado, 80027, http://www.cablelabs.com/opencable/udcp, (303) 661-9100;
(1) M-UDCP-PICS-I04-080225, “Uni-Directional Cable Product Supporting M-Card: Multiple Profiles; Conformance Checklist: PICS,” February 25, 2008, IBR approved for § 15.123(c).
(2) TP-ATP-M-UDCP-I05-20080304, “Uni-Directional Digital Cable Products Supporting M-Card; M-UDCP Device Acceptance Test Plan,” March 4, 2008, IBR approved for § 15.123(c).
(1) CEA-542-B: “CEA Standard: Cable Television Channel Identification Plan,” July 2003, IBR approved for § 15.118.
(2) CEA-766-A: “U.S. and Canadian Region Rating Tables (RRT) and Content Advisory Descriptors for Transport of Content Advisory Information using ATSC A/65-A Program and System Information Protocol (PSIP),” April 2001, IBR approved for § 15.120.
(3) Uni-Dir-PICS-I01-030903: “Uni-Directional Receiving Device: Conformance Checklist: PICS Proforma,” September 3, 2003, IBR approved for § 15.123(c).
(4) Uni-Dir-ATP-I02-040225: “Uni-Directional Receiving Device, Acceptance Test Plan,” February 25, 2004, IBR approved for § 15.123(c).
(e) The following documents are available from the following address: Global Engineering Documents, 15 Inverness Way East, Englewood, CO 80112, (800) 854-7179, or at http://global.ihs.com;
(1) EIA-608: “Recommended Practice for Line 21 Data Service,” 1994, IBR approved for § 15.120.
(2) EIA-744: “Transport of Content Advisory Information Using Extended Data Service (XDS),” 1997, IBR approved for § 15.120.
(f) The following documents are available from the following addresses: Society of Cable Telecommunications Engineers (SCTE) c/o Global Engineering Documents, 15 Inverness Way East, Englewood, Colorado 80112 or the American National Standards Institute, 25 West 43rd Street, Fourth Floor, New York, NY 10036 or at http://www.scte.org/standards/index.cfm;