(a) The priority system and procedures established by this part are applicable to:
(1) U.S. domestic leased intercity private line services, including private line switched network services;
(2) U.S. international leased private line services to the point of foreign entry;
(3) Foreign extensions of U.S. international leased private line services to the extent possible through agreement between U.S. carriers and foreign correspondents;
(4) International leased private line services terminating in or transiting the United States;
(5) Federal Government-owned and leased circuits.
(b) The priority system and procedures established by this part are not applicable to operational circuits or order wires of the carriers needed for circuit reactivation and maintenance purposes, which shall have priority of restoration over all other circuits and shall be exempt from interruption for the purpose of restoring priority services.
Title 47 published on 2012-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.