In addition to the information required by subparts B and D of this part, FCC Form 601 applications for authorization to operate a general aviation air-ground station must contain the applicable supplementary information described in this section.
(a)Administrative information. The following information is required by FCC Form 601.
(1) The number of transmitter sites for which authorization is requested.
(2) The call sign(s) of other facilities in the same area that are ultimately controlled by the real party in interest to the application.
(b)Technical information required. For each transmitter in the Rural Radiotelephone Service, the following information is required by FCC Form 601:
(1) Location description, city, county, state, geographic coordinates (NAD83) correct to ±1 second, site elevation above mean sea level, proximity to adjacent market boundaries and international borders;
(2) Antenna height to tip above ground level, antenna gain in the maximum lobe, the electric field polarization of the wave emitted by the antenna when installed as proposed;
(3) The center frequency of each channel requested, the maximum effective radiated power, any non-standard emission types to be used, including bandwidth and modulation type and the transmitter classification (e.g. ground or signaling).
[59 FR 59507, Nov. 17, 1994, as amended at 59 FR 59954, Nov. 21, 1994; 63 FR 68948, Dec. 14, 1998; 64 FR 53240, Oct. 1, 1999. Redesignated and amended at 70 FR 19309, Apr. 13, 2005]
Title 47 published on 2014-10-01
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 47.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.