(a) This section shall apply to price cap local exchange carriers permitted to offer contract-based tariffs under § 69.727(a) of this chapter.
(b) Composition of contract-based tariffs shall comply with §§ 61.54(b) through (i).
(c) Contract-based tariffs shall include the following:
(1) The term of contract, including any renewal options;
(2) A brief description of each of the services provided under the contract;
(3) Minimum volume commitments for each service;
(4) The contract price for each service or services at the volume levels committed to by the customers;
(5) A general description of any volume discounts built into the contract rate structure; and
(6) A general description of other classifications, practices, and regulations affecting the contract rate.
[64 FR 51266, Sept. 22, 1999, as amended at 76 FR 43216, July 20, 2011]
Effective Date Note:At 76 FR 43216, July 20, 2011, § 61.55 was amended by revising paragraph (a). This text contains information collection and recordkeeping requirements and will not become effective until approval has been given by the Office of Management and Budget.
Title 47 published on 2012-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.