(1) A price cap LEC filing a petition for pricing flexibility in an MSA shall include data sufficient to support its petition, as set forth in this subpart, disaggregated by MSA.
(2) A price cap LEC may request pricing flexibility for two or more MSAs in a single petition, provided that it submits supporting data disaggregated by MSA.
(1) A price cap LEC will receive pricing flexibility with respect to those parts of a study area that fall outside of any MSA, provided that it provides data sufficient to support a finding that competitors have collocated in a number of wire centers in that non-MSA region sufficient to satisfy the criteria for the pricing flexibility sought in the petition, as set forth in this subpart, if the region at issue were an MSA.
(2) The petitioner may aggregate data for all the non-MSA regions in a single study area for which it requests pricing flexibility in its petition.
(3) A petitioner may request pricing flexibility in the non-MSA regions of two or more of its study areas, provided that it submits supporting data disaggregated by study area.
Title 47 published on 2013-10-01
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 47.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.