(73) Raleigh-Durham-Goldsboro-Fayetteville, North Carolina.
(74) Johnstown-Altoona, Pa.
(75) Portland-Poland Spring, Maine.
(76) Spokane, Wash.
(77) Jackson, Miss.
(78) Chattanooga, Tenn.
(79) Youngstown, Ohio.
(80) South Bend-Elkhart, Ind.
(81) Albuquerque, N. Mex.
(82) Fort Wayne-Roanoke, Ind.
(83) Peoria, Ill.
(84) Greenville-Washington-New Bern, N.C.
(85) Sioux Falls-Mitchell, S. Dak.
(86) Evansville, Ind.
(87) Baton Rouge, La.
(88) Beaumont-Port Arthur, Tex.
(89) Duluth, Minn.-Superior, Minn.
(90) Wheeling, W. Va.-Steubenville, Ohio.
(91) Lincoln-Hastings-Kearney, Nebr.
(92) Lansing-Onondaga, Mich.
(93) Madison, Wis.
(94) Columbus, Ga.
(95) Amarillo, Tex.
(96) Huntsville-Decatur, Ala.
(97) Rockford-Freeport, Ill.
(98) Fargo-Valley City, N.D.
(99) Monroe, La.-El Dorado, Ark.
(100) Columbia, S.C.
Note:Requests for changes to this list shall be made in the form of a petition for rulemaking pursuant to § 1.401 of this chapter, except that such petitions shall not be subject to the public notice provisions of § 1.403 of this chapter.
[37 FR 3278, Feb. 12, 1972]
Editorial Note:For Federal Register citations affecting § 76.51, see the List of CFR Sections Affected, which appears in the Finding Aids section of the printed volume and at www.fdsys.gov.
Title 47 published on 2012-10-01
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 47.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.