§ 87.87Classification of operator licenses and endorsements.
(a) Commercial radio operator licenses issued by the Commission are classified in accordance with the Radio Regulations of the International Telecommunication Union.
(b) The following licenses are issued by the Commission. International classification, if different from the license name, is given in parentheses. The licenses and their alphanumeric designator are listed in descending order.
(1) T-1 First Class Radiotelegraph Operator's Certificate
(2) T-2 Second Class Radiotelegraph Operator's Certificate
(3) G General Radiotelephone Operator Licenes (radiotelephone operator's general certificate)
(4) T-3 Third Class Radiotelegraph Operator's Certificate (radiotelegraph operator's special certificate)
(5) MP Marine Radio Operator Permit (radiotelephone operator's restricted certificate)
(6) RP Restricted Radiotelephone Operator Permit (radiotelephone operator's restricted certificate)
Title 47 published on 2014-10-01
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 47.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.