(1) As a minimum, agencies must report the following contract actions over the micro-purchase threshold, regardless of solicitation process used, and agencies must report any modification to these contract actions that change previously reported contract action data, regardless of dollar value:
(i) Definitive contracts, including purchase orders and imprest fund buys over the micro-purchase threshold awarded by a contracting officer.
(ii) Indefinite delivery vehicle (identified as an “IDV” in FPDS). Examples of IDVs include the following:
(A) Task and Delivery Order Contracts (see Subpart 16.5), including—
(1) Government-wide acquisition contracts.
(2) Multi-agency contracts.
(B) GSA Federal supply schedules.
(C) Blanket Purchase Agreements (see 13.303).
(D) Basic Ordering Agreements (see 16.703).
(E) Any other agreement or contract against which individual orders or purchases may be placed.
(iii) All calls and orders awarded under the indefinite delivery vehicles identified in paragraph (a)(1)(ii) of this section.
(2) The GSA Office of Charge Card Management will provide the Government purchase card data, at a minimum annually, and GSA will incorporate that data into FPDS for reports.
(3) Agencies may use the FPDS Express Reporting capability for consolidated multiple action reports for a vendor when it would be overly burdensome to report each action individually. When used, Express Reporting should be done at least monthly.
(b)Reporting Other Actions. Agencies may submit actions other than those listed at paragraph (a)(1) of this section, and must contact the FPDS Program Office at email@example.com if they desire to submit any of the following types of activity:
(1) Transactions at or below the micro-purchase threshold, except as provided in paragraph (a)(2) of this section.
(2) Any non-appropriated fund (NAF) or NAF portion of a contract action using a mix of appropriated and nonappropriated funding.
(3) Lease and supplemental lease agreements for real property.
(4) Resale activity (i.e., commissary or exchange activity).