(a) The following entities may transmit a notice to the GPE to seek competition for subcontracts, to increase participation by qualified HUBZone small business, small, small disadvantaged, women-owned small business, veteran-owned small business and service-disabled veteran-owned small business concerns, and to meet established subcontracting plan goals:
(1) A contractor awarded a contract exceeding $150,000 that is likely to result in the award of any subcontracts.
(2) A subcontractor or supplier, at any tier, under a contract exceeding $150,000, that has a subcontracting opportunity exceeding $15,000.
(b) The notices must describe—
(1) The business opportunity;
(2) Any prequalification requirements; and
(3) Where to obtain technical data needed to respond to the requirement.
[64 FR 72442, Dec. 27, 1999, as amended at 65 FR 46054, July 26, 2000; 66 FR 27412, May 16, 2001; 68 FR 56678, Oct. 1, 2003; 69 FR 25275, May 5, 2004; 75 FR 53132, Aug. 30, 2010]
Title 48 published on 2012-10-01
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 48.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.