(a) The following entities may transmit a notice to the GPE to seek competition for subcontracts, to increase participation by qualified HUBZone small business, small, small disadvantaged, women-owned small business, veteran-owned small business and service-disabled veteran-owned small business concerns, and to meet established subcontracting plan goals:
(1) A contractor awarded a contract exceeding $150,000 that is likely to result in the award of any subcontracts.
(2) A subcontractor or supplier, at any tier, under a contract exceeding $150,000, that has a subcontracting opportunity exceeding $15,000.
(b) The notices must describe—
(1) The business opportunity;
(2) Any prequalification requirements; and
(3) Where to obtain technical data needed to respond to the requirement.