48 CFR 750.7107 - Limitations upon exercise of authority.
(2) The making of any contract in violation of existing law relating to limitation on profit or fees;
(b) No amendments, or modifications shall be entered into under the authority of the Executive Order:
(1) Unless, with respect to cases falling within Section 4 of the Executive Order, a finding is made that the action is necessary to protect the foreign policy interests of the United States;
(c) No contract shall be amended or modified unless the request therefor has been filed before all obligations (including final payment) under the contract have been discharged.
(1) A request for payment has been filed within six months after arranging to furnish or furnishing property or services in reliance upon the commitment;
(2) USAID has received the services satisfactorily performed, or has accepted property furnished in reliance on the commitment;
(3) The USAID employees alleged to have made the informal commitment have accepted responsibility for making the informal commitment in question; and
[49 FR 13257, Apr. 3, 1984, as amended at 50 FR 16088, Apr. 24, 1985; 53 FR 4982, Feb. 19, 1988]
Title 48 published on 2014-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.