(a) Copies of documents by photocopy or similar method:
Each page not larger than 11×17 inches:
(b) Copies of documents by typewriter: Each page
(c) Certified copies of documents:
(1) With Department of Transportation seal
(2) True copy, without seal
(1) Black and white print (from negative)
(2) Black and white print (from print)
(3) Color print (from negative)
(4) Color print (from print)
(e) Duplicate data tapes—each reel of tape or fraction thereof
The applicant must furnish the necessary number of blank magnetic tapes. The tapes must be compatible for use in the supplier's computer system, 1/2 inch wide and 2,400 feet long, and must be capable of recording data at a density of 556 or 800 characters per inch. Unless otherwise designated, the tapes will be recorded at 556 CPI density. The Department of Transportation is not responsible for damaged tape. However, if the applicant furnishes a replacement for a damaged tape, the duplication process is completed at no additional charge.
(f) Microreproduction fees are as follows:
(1) Microfilm copies, each 100 foot roll or less
(2) Microfiche copies, each standard size sheet (4″×6″ containing up to 65 frames)
(3) Apertune card to hard copy, each copy
(4) 16mm microfilm to hard copy:
(g) Computerline printer output, each 1,000 lines or fraction thereof
Title 49 published on 2012-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.