49 CFR 1011.2 - The Board.
(1) All rulemaking and similar proceedings involving the promulgation of rules or the issuance of statements of general policy.
(2) All investigations and other proceedings instituted by the Board, except as may be ordered in individual situations.
(4) All other matters submitted for decision except those assigned to an individual Board Member or employee or an employee board.
(5) Except for matters assigned to the Chairman of the Board under § 1011.4(a)(6):
(iii) The determination of whether to file any memorandum or brief or otherwise participate on behalf of the Board in any court.
(6) The disposition of all matters involving issues of general transportation importance, and the determination whether issues of general transportation importance are involved in any matter.
(7) All appeals of initial decisions issued by the Director of the Office of Proceedings under the authority delegated by § 1011.7(b). Appeals must be filed within 10 days after service of the Director decision or publication of the notice, and replies must be filed within 10 days after the due date for appeals or any extension thereof.
Title 49 published on 2013-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.