(1) Any liquid petroleum oil in a packaging having a capacity of 3,500 gallons or more; and
(2) Any liquid petroleum or non-petroleum oil in a quantity greater than 42,000 gallons per packaging.
(b) The requirements of this part have no effect on—
(1) The applicability of the Hazardous Materials Regulations set forth in subchapter C of this chapter; and
(2) The discharge notification requirements of the United States Coast Guard ( 33 CFR part 153) and EPA ( 40 CFR part 110 ).
(c) The requirements of this part do not apply to—
(1) Any mixture or solution in which oil is in a concentration by weight of less than 10 percent.
(2) Transportation of oil by aircraft or vessel.
(3) Any petroleum oil carried in a fuel tank for the purpose of supplying fuel for propulsion of the transport vehicle to which it is attached.
(4) Oil transport exclusively within the confines of a non-transportation-related or terminal facility in a vehicle not intended for use in interstate or intrastate commerce (see 40 CFR part 112, appendix A).
(d) The requirements in § 130.31(b) of this part do not apply to mobile marine transportation-related facilities (see 33 CFR part 154 ).
Title 49 published on 2012-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.