49 CFR 130.2 - Scope.
(2) Any liquid petroleum or non-petroleum oil in a quantity greater than 42,000 gallons per packaging.
(1) The applicability of the Hazardous Materials Regulations set forth in subchapter C of this chapter; and
(2) The discharge notification requirements of the United States Coast Guard (33 CFR part 153) and EPA (40 CFR part 110).
(3) Any petroleum oil carried in a fuel tank for the purpose of supplying fuel for propulsion of the transport vehicle to which it is attached.
(4) Oil transport exclusively within the confines of a non-transportation-related or terminal facility in a vehicle not intended for use in interstate or intrastate commerce (see 40 CFR part 112, appendix A).
Title 49 published on 2012-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.