(a) Each carrier shall keep, for each dispatching district, a record of train movements made under the direction and control of a dispatcher who uses telegraph, telephone, radio, or any other electrical or mechanical device to dispatch, report, transmit, receive, or deliver orders pertaining to train movements. The following information shall be included in the record:
(1) Identification of timetable in effect.
(2) Location and date.
(3) Identification of dispatchers and their times on duty.
(4) Weather conditions at 6-hour intervals.
(5) Identification of enginemen and conductors and their times on duty.
(6) Identification of trains and engines.
(7) Station names and office designations.
(8) Distances between stations.
(9) Direction of movement and the time each train passes all reporting stations.
(10) Arrival and departure times of trains at all reporting stations.
(11) Unusual events affecting movement of trains and identification of trains affected.
Title 49 published on 2012-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.