49 CFR 228.9 - Records; general.
(1) Signed by the employee whose time on duty is being recorded or, in the case of a train and engine crew or a signal employee gang, signed by the ranking crewmember;
(3) Available upon request at the identified location for inspection and copying by the Administrator during regular business hours.
(1) Certified by the employee whose time on duty is being recorded or, in the case of a train and engine crew or a signal employee gang, certified by the reporting employee who is a member of the train crew or signal gang whose time is being recorded;
(2) Electronically stamped with the certifying employee's name and the date and time of certification;
(4) Accessible by the Administrator through a computer terminal of the railroad, using a railroad-provided identification code and a unique password.
[74 FR 25348, May 27, 2009]
Title 49 published on 2013-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.