Applications for a loan guarantee shall also include in the order indicated and identified by applicable numbers and letters corresponding to those used in this section, the following information:
(a) With respect to each existing obligation to be refinanced or proposed obligation:
(1) A certified copy of proposed or executed obligation agreements;
(2) A detailed description of the obligation, and a description of the series or issue of which the obligation is, or will be, a part, including:
(i) Effective date, or anticipated effective date;
(ii) Where a guarantee is sought for an outstanding obligation being refinanced, actual effective rate of interest; or where the obligation is new, the terms of the proposed obligation including the proposed effective rate of interest; and
(iii) All related documents, whether executed or proposed;
(3) For an existing obligation, the Applicant's payment history on that obligation; and
(b) With respect to each existing Lender, Holder, or prospective Lender, a statement as to:
(1) Full and correct name and principal business address;
(2) Reference to applicable provisions of law and the charter or other governing instruments conferring authority to do business on the Lender, Holder, or prospective Lender;
(3) Brief statement of the circumstances and negotiations leading to the agreement by the Lender, Holder, or prospective Lender to make the loan;
(4) Brief statement of the nature and extent of any affiliation or business relationship between the Lender, Holder, or prospective Lender and the Applicant or any of Applicant's directors, partners, or principal executive officers; and.
(5) Full and complete statement of all sums to be provided by the Lender or Holder, or to be provided by the prospective Lender in connection with the proposed obligation including:
(i) Name and address of each person to whom the payment has been made or will be made and nature of any affiliation, association, or prior business relationship between any person named in this paragraph and the Lender, Holder or prospective Lender or any of its directors, partners, or officers; and
(ii) Amount of the cash payment, or the nature and value of other consideration.
Title 49 published on 2012-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.