49 CFR Part 375, Subpart F - Transportation of Shipments
- § 375.601 — Must I transport the shipment in a timely manner?
- § 375.603 — When must I tender a shipment for delivery?
- § 375.605 — How must I notify an individual shipper of any service delays?
- § 375.607 — What must I do if I am able to tender a shipment for final delivery more than 24 hours before a specified date?
- § 375.609 — What must I do for shippers who store household goods in transit?
Title 49 published on 2014-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.