49 CFR Part 39, Subpart A - General
prev | next
- § 39.1 — What is the purpose of this part?
- § 39.3 — What do the terms in this rule mean?
- § 39.5 — To whom do the provisions of this part apply?
- § 39.7 — What other authorities concerning nondiscrimination on the basis of disability apply to owners and operators of passenger vessels?
- § 39.9 — What may the owner or operator of a foreign-flag vessel do if it believes a provision of a foreign nation's law prohibits compliance with a provision of this part?
- § 39.11 — [Reserved]
- § 39.13 — When must PVOs comply with the provisions of this part?
Title 49 published on 2013-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.