49 CFR Part 40, Appendix D to Part 40 - Report Format: Split Specimen Failure To Reconfirm
Appendix D to Part 40—Report Format: Split Specimen Failure To Reconfirm
Mail, fax, or submit electronically to: U.S. Department of Transportation, Office of Drug and Alcohol Policy and Compliance, W62-300, 1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE., Washington, DC 20590, Fax: (202) 366-3897, Submit Electronically: http://www.dot.gov/ost/dapc/mro_split.html .
The following items are required on each report:
1. MRO name, address, phone number, and fax number.
2. Collection site name, address, and phone number.
3. Date of collection.
4. Specimen I.D. number.
5. Laboratory accession number.
6. Primary specimen laboratory name, address, and phone number.
7. Date result reported or certified by primary laboratory.
8. Split specimen laboratory name, address, and phone number.
9. Date split specimen result reported or certified by split specimen laboratory.
10. Primary specimen results (e.g., name of drug, adulterant) in the primary specimen.
11. Reason for split specimen failure-to-reconfirm result (e.g., drug or adulterant not present, specimen invalid, split not collected, insufficient volume).
12. Actions taken by the MRO (e.g., notified employer of failure to reconfirm and requirement for recollection).
13. Additional information explaining the reason for cancellation.
14. Name of individual submitting the report (if not the MRO).
[73 FR 35975, June 25, 2008]
Title 49 published on 2013-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.