5 CFR 1215.4 - Notice requirements.
(a) Deductions shall not be made unless the employee is provided with written notice signed by the Chairman of the debt at least 30 days before salary offset commences.
(2) The agency's intention to collect the debt by deducting from the employee's current disposable pay account;
(4) An explanation of interest, penalties, and administrative charges, including a statement that such charges will be assessed unless excused in accordance with the Federal Claims Collections Standards at 4 CFR 101.1 et seq.;
(5) The employee's right to inspect, request, or receive a copy of government records relating to the debt;
(9) A statement that the timely filing of a petition for a hearing will stay the commencement of collection proceedings;
(10) A statement that a final decision on the hearing will be issued not later than 60 days after the filing of the petition requesting the hearing unless the employee requests and the hearing official grants a delay in the proceedings;
(11) A statement that knowingly false or frivolous statements, representations, or evidence may subject the employee to appropriate disciplinary procedures;
(12) A statement of other rights and remedies available to the employee under statutes or regulations governing the program for which the collection is being made; and
Title 5 published on 2014-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.