5 CFR 1303.3 - Organization.
prev | next
(a) The brief description of the central organization of the Office of Management and Budget follows:
(1) The Director's Office includes the Director, the Deputy Director, the Deputy Director for Management, and the Executive Associate Director.
(2) Staff Offices include General Counsel, Legislative Affairs, Communications, Administration, and Economic Policy.
(3) Offices that provide OMB-wide support include the Legislative Reference and Budget Review Divisions.
(4) Resource Management Offices. These offices develop and support the President's management and budget agenda in the areas of Natural Resources, Energy and Science, National Security and International Affairs, Health and Personnel, Human Resources, and General Government and Finance.
(5) Statutory offices include the Office of Federal Financial Management, Office of Federal Procurement Policy, and the Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs.
(b) The Office of Management and Budget is located in Washington, DC, and has no field offices. Staff are housed in either the Old Executive Office Building, 17th Street and Pennsylvania Ave, NW., or the New Executive Office Building, 725 17th Street NW., Washington, DC 20503. Persons desiring to visit offices or employees of the Office of Management and Budget, in either building, must write or telephone ahead to make an appointment. Security in both buildings prevents visitors from entering the building without an appointment.
[63 FR 20514, Apr. 27, 1998]
Title 5 published on 2013-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.