(a) Prior to the establishment or revision of a system of records, the Board will publish in the Federal Register notice of any new or intended use of the information in a system or proposed system and provide interested persons with a period within which to comment on the new or revised system. Technical or typographical corrections are not considered to be revisions of a system.
(b) When a system of records is established or revised, the Board will publish in the Federal Register a notice about the system. The notice shall include:
(1) The system name,
(2) The system location,
(3) The categories of individuals covered by the system,
(4) The categories of records in the system,
(5) The Board's authority to maintain the system,
(6) The routine uses of the system,
(7) The Board's policies and practices for maintenance of the system,
(8) The system manager,
(9) The procedures for notification, access to and correction of records in the system, and
(10) The sources of information for the system.
Title 5 published on 2013-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.