(a) All Regional Directors of the Authority and the Director of Administration of the Authority shall maintain a record (“accounting”) of every instance in which records about an individual are made available, pursuant to this part, to any person other than:
(1) Officers or employees of the Authority, the General Counsel or the Panel in the performance of their duties; or
(2) Any person pursuant to the Freedom of Information Act, as amended, 5 U.S.C. 552.
(b) The accounting which shall be retained for at least five (5) years or the life of the record, whichever is longer, shall contain the following information:
(1) A brief description of records disclosed;
(2) The date, nature and, where known, the purpose of the disclosure; and
(3) The name and address of the person or agency to whom the disclosure is made.
[45 FR 3491, Jan. 17, 1980, as amended at 51 FR 33837, Sept. 23, 1986]
Title 5 published on 2013-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.