(a) Each agency will make the results of its annual survey available to the public and post the results on its Web site, unless the agency head determines that doing so would jeopardize or negatively impact national security. The posted survey results will include the following:
(1) The agency's evaluation of its survey results;
(2) How the survey was conducted;
(3) Description of the employee sample, unless all employees are surveyed;
(4) The survey questions and response choices with the prescribed questions identified;
(5) The number of employees surveyed and number of survey respondents; and
(6) The number of respondents for each survey question and each response choice.
(b) Data must be collected by December 31 of each calendar year. Each agency must post the beginning and ending dates of its employee survey and either the survey results described in paragraph (a) of this section or a statement noting the decision not to post no later than 120 days after the agency completes survey administration. OPM may extend this date under unusual circumstances.
(c) Each agency must submit its survey results to OPM no later than 120 days after the agency completes survey administration.
Title 5 published on 2013-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.