(a) Each vacancy announcement must contain the following information:
(1) Name of issuing agency;
(2) Announcement number;
(3) Position title, series, pay plan, and grade (or pay rate);
(4) Duty location;
(5) Number of vacancies;
(6) Opening date and application deadline (closing date) and any other information concerning how receipt of applications will be documented, such as by date of receipt or postmark, and considered, such as by cut-off dates in open continuous announcements;
(7) Qualification requirements, including knowledge, skills, and abilities or competencies;
(8) Starting pay;
(9) Brief description of duties;
(10) Basis of rating;
(11) What to file;
(12) Instructions on how to apply;
(13) Information on how to claim veterans' preference, if applicable;
(14) Definition of “well-qualified,” as required by subparts F and G of this part;
(15) Information on how candidates eligible under subparts F and G of this part may apply, including required proof of eligibility;
(16) Contact person or contact point;
(17) Equal employment opportunity statement (Agencies may use the recommended equal employment opportunity statement located on OPM's USAJOBS website.); and
(18) Reasonable accommodation statement.
(b) (1) An agency may use wording of its choice in its statement that conveys the availability of reasonable accommodation required by § 330.104(a)(18). In its reasonable accommodation statement, an agency may not list types of medical conditions or impairments appropriate for accommodation.
(2) Agencies may use the recommended reasonable accommodation statement located on OPM's USAJOBS website.
Title 5 published on 2013-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.