(a) (1) The action to be taken, the reasons for the action, and its effective date;
(2) The employee's competitive area, competitive level, subgroup, service date, and three most recent ratings of record received during the last 4 years;
(3) The place where the employee may inspect the regulations and record pertinent to this case;
(4) The reasons for retaining a lower-standing employee in the same competitive level under § 351.607 or § 351.608 ;
(5) Information on reemployment rights, except as permitted by § 351.803(a); and
(6) The employee's right, as applicable, to appeal to the Merit Systems Protection Board under the provisions of the Board's regulations or to grieve under a negotiated grievance procedure. The agency shall also comply with § 1201.21 of this title.
(b) When an agency issues an employee a notice, the agency must, upon the employee's request, provide the employee with a copy of OPM's retention regulations found in part 351 of this chapter.
[60 FR 2678, Jan. 11, 1995, as amended at 60 FR 44254, Aug. 25, 1995; 62 FR 62502, Nov. 24, 1997; 63 FR 32595, June 15, 1998]
Title 5 published on 2013-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.