(a) Exercise. The time limits for application for reemployment under this subpart are:
(1) Within 30 calendar days before the expiration of the term of reemployment rights;
(2) Within 30 calendar days after receipt of notice of involuntary separation;
(3) At least 30 calendar days in advance of the person's scheduled entry into active military duty. In this case he shall be reemployed and separated, furloughed, or granted leave of absence for military service by the reemploying agency; or
(4) At any time before the expiration of the term of reemployment rights with the written consent of the current employing agency if application for reemployment is made within 30 days after date of separation, or after receipt of advance notice of proposed demotion by the current employing agency.
(b) Termination. An employee's reemployment rights terminate if:
(1) He fails to apply within the time limits stated in paragraph (a) of this section;
(2) He resigns without the written consent of the current employing agency; or
(3) Within 10 calendar days, he fails to accept an offer of reemployment made under § 352.208 which is determined to be a proper offer of reemployment by the reemploying agency or by the Merit Systems Protection Board on appeal.
Title 5 published on 2013-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.