5 CFR 352.705 - Return to Federal employment.
(a) Conditions. Reemployment rights may be exercised only under the following conditions. The individual must apply in writing to the former employing agency for reemployment not later than 30 calendar days after:
(1) Receipt of notice of involuntary separation from tribal employment. For this purpose, involuntary separation means any separation against the will and without consent of the individual.
(2) Reversion of the function to Federal operation, whether reversion is through tribal or Federal action; or
(3) Separation with the joint consent of the tribal organization and the Federal agency for reasons of personal hardship or other special circumstances.
(1) Failure to apply for reemployment within the time limit stated in paragraph (a) of this section;
(2) Resignation from tribal service without the joint consent, described in paragraph (a)(3) of this section, of the tribal organization and the Federal employer; or
(3) Failure to accept, within 10 calendar days of receipt thereof, an offer of reemployment made under § 352.706 which is determined by the employing agency or by the Merit Systems Protection Board on appeal to be a proper offer of reemployment.
Title 5 published on 2014-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.