(a) Each agency shall maintain records concerning the administration of the voluntary leave bank program and may be required by the Office of Personnel Management to report any information necessary to evaluate the effectiveness of the program.
(b) An agency shall maintain the following information for each leave bank:
(1) The number of leave bank members for each leave year;
(2) The number of applications approved for medical emergencies affecting the employee and the number of applications approved for medical emergencies affecting an employee's family member;
(3) The grade or pay level of each leave contributor and the total amount of annual leave he or she contributed to the bank;
(4) The grade or pay level and gender of each leave recipient and the total amount of annual leave he or she actually used; and
(5) Any additional information OPM may require.
Title 5 published on 2013-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.