(a) Each agency shall maintain records and report pertinent information concerning the administration of the reservist leave bank program.
(b) Each agency shall maintain the following information:
(1) The grade or pay level of each leave contributor and the amount of leave contributed by leave contributors at each grade or pay level (Each agency is required to report to OPM the aggregate amount of annual leave contributed to the reservist leave bank under § 630.1304(c) of this subpart.);
(2) The grade or pay level of each eligible returnee;
(3) The number of eligible returnees to whom the contributed annual leave was credited immediately;
(4) The number of eligible returnees for whom the contributed annual leave was held in abeyance;
(5) The estimated direct and indirect costs of administering the reservist leave bank program; and
(6) Any additional information OPM may require.
(c) Each agency shall report the information specified in paragraph (b) of this section to OPM.
(d) OPM shall identify the dates by which each agency shall report the information gathered pursuant to §§ 630.1303(b) and 630.1304(c) of this subpart and paragraph (b) of this section.
[56 FR 20518, May 6, 1991. Redesignated and amended at 64 FR 7225, 72256, Dec. 27, 1999]
Title 5 published on 2013-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.