5 CFR 733.104 - Prohibited political activities
(a) This section does not apply to an individual who is employed in an agency or position described in § 733.105(a), unless that individual has been appointed by the President, by and with the advice and consent of the Senate.
(b) Employees who reside in a municipality or political subdivision designated by OPM under § 733.107 may not:
(2) Solicit a political contribution on behalf of an individual who is a candidate for local partisan political office and who represents a political party;
(3) Knowingly solicit a political contribution from any Federal employee, except as permitted under 5 U.S.C. 7323(a)(2)(A)-(C).
(5) Solicit, accept, or receive uncompensated volunteer services from a subordinate for any political purpose.
(2) While he or she is wearing a uniform, badge, or insignia that identifies the employing agency or instrumentality or the position of the employee;
(3) While he or she is in any room or building occupied in the discharge of official duties by an individual employed or holding office in the Government of the United States or any agency or instrumentality thereof; or
(4) While using a Government-owned or leased vehicle or while using a privately owned vehicle in the discharge of official duties.
(d) An employee described in 5 U.S.C. 7324(b)(2) may participate in political activity otherwise prohibited by § 733.104(c) if the costs associated with that political activity are not paid for by money derived from the Treasury of the United States.
Title 5 published on 2014-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.