5 CFR Part 839, Subpart L - Discretionary Actions by OPM
- § 839.1201 — If I took legal action against my employer because of a qualifying retirement coverage error, can OPM reimburse me for expenses related to my legal actions?
- § 839.1202 — Can OPM waive repayment of a monetary award I received as resolution of the harm caused me by a qualifying retirement coverage error?
- § 839.1203 — Can OPM compensate me for my losses if I did not take any legal action against my employer, but did incur some expenses because of a qualifying retirement coverage error?
- § 839.1204 — On what basis will OPM review claims under this subpart?
- § 839.1205 — Does the Director of OPM review the claims?
- § 839.1206 — How do I submit a claim under this subpart?
Title 5 published on 2014-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.