50 CFR 228.4 - Notice of hearing.
(a) A notice of hearing on any proposed regulations shall be published in the Federal Register, together with the Assistant Administrator's proposed determination to waive the moratorium pursuant to section 101(a)(3)(A) of the Act (16 U.S.C. 1371(a)(3)(A)), where applicable.
(2) The place and date of the hearing. The date shall not be less than 60 days after publication of notice of the hearing;
(4) The proposed regulations and waiver, where applicable, and a summary of the statements required by section 103(d) of the Act (16 U.S.C. 1373(d));
(6) If a draft Environmental Impact Statement is required, the date of publication of the draft and the place(s) where the draft and comments thereon may be viewed and copied;
(9) The final date for filing with the Assistant Administrator a notice of intent to participate in the hearing pursuant to § 228.5;
(10) The final date for submission of direct testimony on the proposed regulations and waiver, if applicable, and the number of copies required;
Title 50 published on 2014-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.