(a) A notice of hearing on any proposed regulations shall be published in the Federal Register, together with the Assistant Administrator's proposed determination to waive the moratorium pursuant to section 101(a)(3)(A) of the Act (16 U.S.C. 1371(a)(3)(A) ), where applicable.
(b) The notice shall state:
(1) The nature of the hearing;
(2) The place and date of the hearing. The date shall not be less than 60 days after publication of notice of the hearing;
(3) The legal authority under which the hearing is to be held;
(4) The proposed regulations and waiver, where applicable, and a summary of the statements required by section 103(d) of the Act (16 U.S.C. 1373(d) );
(5) Issues of fact which may be involved in the hearing;
(6) If a draft Environmental Impact Statement is required, the date of publication of the draft and the place(s) where the draft and comments thereon may be viewed and copied;
(7) Any written advice received from the Marine Mammal Commission;
(8) The place(s) where records and submitted direct testimony will be kept for public inspection;
(9) The final date for filing with the Assistant Administrator a notice of intent to participate in the hearing pursuant to § 228.5 ;
(10) The final date for submission of direct testimony on the proposed regulations and waiver, if applicable, and the number of copies required;
(11) The docket number assigned to the case which shall be used in all subsequent proceedings; and
(12) The place and date of the pre-hearing conference.
Title 50 published on 2012-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.