In addition to the terms defined in § 300.2, the Magnuson-Stevens Act, and § 600.10 of this title, and in the Treaty, the terms used in this subpart have the following meanings. If a term is defined differently in § 300.2, the Magnuson-Stevens Act, or the Treaty, the definition in this section shall apply.
Conch means Strombus gigas.
Factory vessel means a vessel that processes, transforms, or packages aquatic biological resources on board.
Lobster means one or both of the following:
(1) Smoothtail lobster, Panulirus laevicauda.
(2) Caribbean spiny lobster or spiny lobster, Panulirus argus.
Regional Administrator means the Administrator of the Southeast Region, or a designee.
Science and Research Director means the Director, Southeast Fisheries Science Center.
Treaty waters means the waters of one or more of the following:
(1) Quita Sueno, enclosed by latitudes 13°55′N. and 14°43′N. between longitudes 80°55′W. and 81°28′W.
(2) Serrana, enclosed by arcs 12 nautical miles from the low water line of the cays and islands in the general area of 14°22′N. lat., 80°20′W. long.
(3) Roncador, enclosed by arcs 12 nautical miles from the low water line of Roncador Cay, in approximate position 13°35′N. lat., 80°05′W. long.
[61 FR 35550, July 5, 1996, as amended at 76 FR 59305, Sept. 26, 2011]
Title 50 published on 2012-10-01
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 50.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.