(a) This subpart implements internationally-adopted measures pertaining to foreign vessels determined to have engaged in illegal, unreported, and unregulated (IUU) fishing and placed on IUU vessel lists of the:
(1) International Commission for the Conservation of Atlantic Tunas (ICCAT),
(2) Commission for the Conservation of Antarctic Marine Living Resources (CCAMLR),
(4) Western and Central Pacific Fisheries Commission (WCPFC),
(5) Inter-American Tropical Tuna Commission (IATTC), and
(6) Parties to the Agreement on the International Dolphin Conservation Program (AIDCP).
(b) For purposes of this subpart, the above organizations are referred to as regional fishery management organizations (RFMOs). Each of these RFMOs adopts or approves an IUU vessel list in accordance with their respective rules and procedures. The lists are publicly available at each RFMO's Web site. The regulations in this subpart apply to all persons subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, wherever they are.
Title 50 published on 2012-10-01
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 50.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.