50 CFR 80.90 - What are the grantee's responsibilities?
prev | next
A State fish and wildlife agency as a grantee is responsible for all of the actions required by this section.
(3) Submission of complete and accurate Federal financial reports and performance reports by the due dates in the terms and conditions of the grant; and
(1) Adequate and competent personnel are available to complete the grant-funded work on schedule; and
(2) Project personnel meet time schedules, accomplish the proposed work, meet objectives, and submit the required reports.
(e) Giving reasonable access to work sites and records by employees and contractual auditors of the Service, the Department of the Interior, and the Comptroller General of the United States.
(2) Regulations on the uniform administrative requirements for grants awarded by the Department of the Interior describe the records that are subject to these access requirements.
(3) The closeout of an award does not affect the grantee's responsibilities described in this section.
Title 50 published on 2013-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.