May an agency use Federal funds without using match?
(a) The State fish and wildlife agency must not draw down any Federal funds for a grant-funded project under the Acts in greater proportion to the use of match than total Federal funds bear to total match unless:
(1) The grantee draws down Federal grant funds to pay for construction, including land acquisition;
(2) An in-kind contribution of match is not yet available for delivery to the grantee or subgrantee; or
(3) The project is not at the point where it can accommodate an in-kind contribution.
(b) If an agency draws down Federal funds in greater proportion to the use of match than total Federal funds bear to total match under the conditions described at paragraphs (a)(1) through (a)(3) of this section, the agency must:
(1) Obtain the Regional Director's prior approval, and
(2) Satisfy the project's match requirement before it submits the final Federal financial report.
Title 50 published on 2012-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.