50 CFR 84.22 - What needs to be included in grant proposals?
prev | next
Proposals must include the following:
(b) A Statement of Assurances of compliance with applicable Federal laws, regulations, and policies (either Standard Form 424B or 424D); and
(2) Discrete, quantifiable, and verifiable objective(s) to be accomplished during a specified time period;
(3) Expected results or benefits, in terms of coastal lands and waters, the hydrology, water quality, or fish and wildlife dependent on the wetlands;
(4) The approach to be used in meeting the objectives, including specific procedures, schedules, key personnel, and cooperators;
(5) A project location, including two maps: A map of the State showing the general location of the proposal, and a map of the project site;
(6) Estimated costs to attain the objective(s) (the various activities or components of each project should be broken down by cost and by cooperator);
(7) If the request is more than $100,000 (Federal share), the applicant must submit a Form DI-2010, certifying that the grant money will not be used for lobbying activities;
(8) A concise statement, with documentation, of how the proposal addresses each of the 13 numeric criteria including a summary using FWS Form No. 3-2179 (see § 84.32);
(9) A description of the State trust fund that supports a request for a 75 percent Federal share in sufficient detail for the Service to make an eligibility determination, or a statement that eligibility has been previously approved and no change has occurred in the fund;
(10) A list of other current coastal acquisition, restoration, enhancement, and management actions; agency(ies) involved; relationship to the proposed grant; and how the proposal fits into comprehensive natural resource plans for the area, if any; and
Title 50 published on 2013-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.