(a) The rules of practice in this subpart shall be applicable to all adjudicatory proceedings under the statutory provisions listed below as those provisions have been or may be amended from time to time, 1 except that those rules shall not be applicable to reparation proceedings under section 6(c) of the Perishable Agricultural Commodities Act, 1930. Section 1.26 shall be inapplicable to the proceedings covered by this subpart.
1 See also the regulations promulgated under these statutes for any supplemental rules relating to particular circumstances arising thereunder.
Watermelon Research and Promotion Act, section 1651 (7 U.S.C. 4910).
(b) These rules of practice shall also be applicable to:
(1) Adjudicatory proceedings under the regulations promulgated under the Agricultural Marketing Act of 1946 (7 U.S.C. 1621et seq.) for the denial or withdrawal of inspection, certification, or grading service; 1
(2) Adjudicatory proceedings under the regulations promulgated under the Animal Health Protection Act (7 U.S.C. 8301et seq.) for the suspension or revocation of accreditation of veterinarians (9 CFR parts 160, 161);
(3) Proceedings for debarment of counsel under § 1.141(d) of this subpart;
(4) Adjudicatory proceedings under the regulations promulgated under the Animal Welfare Act (7 U.S.C. 2131et seq.) for the denial of an initial license application (9 CFR 2.11) or the termination of a license during the license renewal process or at any other time (9 CFR 2.12);
(5) Adjudicatory proceedings under the regulations promulgated under sections 901-905 of the Federal Agriculture Improvement and Reform Act of 1996 (7 U.S.C. 1901 note) pertaining to the commercial transportation of equines to slaughtering facilities (9 CFR part 88); and
(6) Other adjudicatory proceedings in which the complaint instituting the proceeding so provides with the concurrence of the Assistant Secretary for Administration.
[42 FR 743, Jan. 4, 1977]
For Federal Register citations affecting § 1.131 see the List of CFR Sections Affected, which appears in the Finding Aids section of the printed volume and at www.fdsys.gov.
Title 7 published on 2014-01-01
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 7.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.