§ 1.604What deadlines apply to pending applications?
(a)Applicability. (1) This section applies to any case in which the Forest Service has filed a preliminary condition or condition with FERC before November 17, 2005 and FERC has not issued a license as of that date.
(2) The deadlines in this section will apply in such a case, in lieu of any inconsistent deadline in other sections of this subpart.
(b)Hearing process. (1) Any request for a hearing under § 1.621 must be filed with NFS by December 19, 2005.
(2) Any notice of intervention and response under § 1.622 must be filed by January 3, 2006.
(3) Upon receipt of a hearing request under paragraph (b)(1) of this section, the Forest Service must do the following by March 17, 2006:
(ii) Determine jointly with any other Department that has received a hearing request, after consultation with FERC, a time frame for the hearing process and a corresponding deadline for the Forest Service to file an answer under § 1.624; and
(iii) Issue a notice to each party specifying the time frame for the hearing process, including the deadline for the Forest Service to file an answer.
(c)Alternatives process. (1) Any alternative under § 1.671 must be filed with NFS by December 19, 2005.
(2) Upon receipt of an alternative under paragraph (c)(1) of this section, if no hearing request is filed under paragraph (b)(1) of this section, the Forest Service must do the following by February 15, 2006:
(3) Upon receipt of an alternative under paragraph (c)(1) of this section, if a hearing request is also filed under paragraph (b)(1) of this section, the Forest Service will follow the provisions of paragraph (b)(3) of this section.
Title 7 published on 2014-01-01
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 7.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.