7 CFR 1.611 - What are the form and content requirements for documents under
prev | next
(a) Form. Each document filed in a case under §§ 1.610 through 1.660 must:
(1) Measure 81/2 by 11 inches, except that a table, chart, diagram, or other attachment may be larger if folded to 81/2 by 11 inches and attached to the document;
(3) Be clearly typewritten, printed, or otherwise reproduced by a process that yields legible and permanent copies;
(b) Caption. Each document filed under §§ 1.610 through 1.660 must begin with a caption that sets forth:
(1) The name of the case under §§ 1.610 through 1.660 and the docket number, if one has been assigned;
(2) The name and docket number of the license proceeding to which the case under §§ 1.610 through 1.660 relates; and
(3) A descriptive title for the document, indicating the party for whom it is filed and the nature of the document.
(c) Signature. The original of each document filed under §§ 1.610 through 1.660 must be signed by the representative of the person for whom the document is filed. The signature constitutes a certification by the representative that he or she has read the document; that to the best of his or her knowledge, information, and belief, the statements made in the document are true; and that the document is not being filed for the purpose of causing delay.
Title 7 published on 2014-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.