(1) A numbered list of the factual issues that you allege are in dispute, each stated in a single, concise sentence; and
(2) The following information with respect to each issue:
(i) The specific factual statements made or relied upon by the Forest Service under § 1.620(a) that you dispute;
(ii) The basis for your opinion that those factual statements are unfounded or erroneous;
(iii) The basis for your opinion that any factual dispute is material; and
(iv) With respect to any scientific studies, literature, and other documented information supporting your opinions under paragraphs (b)(2)(ii) and (b)(2)(iii) of this section, specific citations to the information relied upon. If any such document is not already in the license proceeding record, you must provide a copy with the request.
(c)Witnesses and exhibits. Your hearing request must also list the witnesses and exhibits that you intend to present at the hearing, other than solely for impeachment purposes.
(1) For each witness listed, you must provide:
(i) His or her name, address, telephone number, and qualifications; and
(ii) A brief narrative summary of his or her expected testimony.
(2) For each exhibit listed, you must specify whether it is in the license proceeding record.
(d)Page limits. (1) For each disputed factual issue, the information provided under paragraph (b)(2) of this section may not exceed two pages.
(2) For each witness, the information provided under paragraph (c)(1) of this section may not exceed one page.
Title 7 published on 2014-01-01
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 7.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.