7 CFR 1.623 - When will hearing requests be consolidated?
(a) Initial Department coordination. If the Forest Service has received a copy of a hearing request, it must contact the other Departments within 10 days after the deadline for filing hearing requests under § 1.621 and determine:
(1) Whether any of the other Departments has also filed a preliminary condition or prescription relating to the license with FERC; and
(2) If so, whether the other Department has also received a hearing request with respect to the preliminary condition or prescription.
(b) Decision on consolidation. Within 25 days after the deadline for filing hearing requests under § 1.621, if the Forest Service has received a hearing request, it must:
(i) Whether to consolidate the cases for hearing under paragraphs (c)(3)(ii) through (c)(3)(iv) of this section; and
(1) All hearing requests with respect to any conditions from the same Department will be consolidated for hearing.
(2) All hearing requests with respect to any prescriptions from the same Department will be consolidated for hearing.
(3) Any or all of the following may be consolidated for hearing, if the Departments involved determine that there are common issues of material fact or that consolidation is otherwise appropriate:
(i) Two or more hearing requests with respect to any condition and any prescription from the same Department;
Title 7 published on 2013-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.