7 CFR 1.625 - What will the Forest Service do with any hearing requests?
(a) Case referral. Within 5 days after receipt of the Forest Service's answer, NFS will refer the case for a hearing as follows:
(2) If the hearing is to be conducted by another Department, NFS will refer the case to the hearings component used by that Department.
(1) A copy of any preliminary condition under § 1.620;
(2) The original of any hearing request under § 1.621;
(3) The original of any notice of intervention and response under § 1.622;
(4) The original of any answer under § 1.624; and
(c) Notice. At the time NFS refers the case for a hearing, it must provide a referral notice that contains the following information:
(1) The name, address, telephone number, and facsimile number of the Department hearings component that will conduct the hearing;
(2) The name, address, and other contact information for the representative of each party to the hearing process;
(3) An identification of any other hearing request that will be consolidated with this hearing request; and
(1) NFS must refer the case to the appropriate Department hearings component by one of the methods identified in § 1.612(b)(1)(i) and (b)(1)(ii).
(2) NFS must serve a copy of the referral notice on FERC and each party to the hearing by one of the methods identified in § 1.613(c)(1) and (c)(2).
Title 7 published on 2014-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.