7 CFR 1131.30 - Reports of receipts and utilization.
prev | next
Each handler shall report monthly so that the market administrator's office receives the report on or before the 7th day after the end of the month, in the detail and on the forms prescribed by the market administrator, as follows:
(a) With respect to each of its pool plants, the quantities of skim milk and butterfat contained in or represented by:
(1) Receipts of producer milk, including producer milk diverted by the reporting handler, from sources other than handlers described in § 1000.9(c);
(2) Receipts of milk from handlers described in § 1000.9(c);
(4) Receipts of other source milk;
(5) Inventories at the beginning and end of the month of fluid milk products and bulk fluid cream products; and
(6) The utilization or disposition of all milk and milk products required to be reported pursuant to this paragraph.
(b) Each handler operating a partially regulated distributing plant shall report with respect to such plant in the same manner as prescribed for reports required by paragraph (a) of this section. Receipts of milk that would have been producer milk if the plant had been fully regulated shall be reported in lieu of producer milk. Such report shall show also the quantity of any reconstituted skim milk in route disposition in the marketing area.
(1) The pounds of milk received from each of the handler's own-farm production units, showing separately the production of each farm unit and the number of dairy cows in production at each farm unit;
(2) Fluid milk products and bulk fluid cream products received at its plant or acquired for route disposition from pool plants, other order plants, and handlers described in § 1000.9(c);
(3) Receipts of other source milk not reported pursuant to paragraph (d)(2) of this section;
(4) Inventories at the beginning and end of the month of fluid milk products and fluid cream products; and
(5) The utilization or disposition of all milk and milk products required to be reported pursuant to this paragraph.
(e) Each handler not specified in paragraphs (a) through (d) of this section shall report with respect to its receipts and utilization of milk and milk products in such manner as the market administrator may prescribe.
Title 7 published on 2014-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.