(a) Basic loan rates are established under § 1421.9 and will be adjusted or not adjusted as follows:
(1) For farm-stored commodities, except for peanuts, that exceed acceptable levels of contamination, the loan rate will be discounted to 10 percent of the base county marketing assistance loan rate.
(2) For farm-stored commodities where the test weight discounts are on the:
(i) Crop year specific schedules of premiums and discounts, the loan rate shall be adjusted for the higher of the discount for test weight or grade based on test weight.
(ii) Additional schedule of discounts, the marketing assistance loan rate shall be reduced to 20 percent of the county loan rate.
(3) With respect to commodities harvested, excluding silage or hay, as other than grain and pledged as collateral for a nonrecourse marketing assistance loan, the marketing assistance loan rate shall be discounted to 30 percent of the county loan rate.
(4) With respect to farm-stored wheat, the basic county loan rate shall not be adjusted to reflect the protein content.
(5) With respect to Segregation 2 and 3 peanuts as determined by CCC, the marketing assistance loan rate shall be discounted to 35 percent of the applicable loan rate.
[67 FR 63511, Oct. 11, 2002, as amended at 74 FR 15654, Apr. 7, 2009]
Title 7 published on 2013-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.