7 CFR 1421.112 - Foreclosure.
(1) Upon maturity and nonpayment of a warehouse-stored loan, title to the unredeemed collateral securing the marketing assistance loan shall immediately vest in CCC.
(2) Upon maturity and nonpayment of a farm-stored marketing assistance loan, title to the unredeemed collateral shall automatically transfer to CCC upon CCC demand.
(3) When CCC acquires title to the unredeemed collateral, CCC shall not pay for any market value that such collateral may have in excess of the marketing assistance loan indebtedness, (the unpaid amount of the note and charges plus interest).
(b) If the total amount due on a farm-stored loan (the unpaid amount of the note plus charges, and interest) is not satisfied upon maturity, CCC may remove the commodity from storage, and assign, transfer, and deliver the commodity or documents evidencing title thereto when, how, and upon terms as CCC determines. Disposition may also be effected without removing the commodity from storage. The commodity may be processed before sale and CCC may become the purchaser of the whole or any part of the commodity at either a public or private sale.
(1) The value of settlement for a farm-stored commodity removed by CCC from storage and shall be as provided in § 1421.111.
(2) If a deficiency exists after the collateral is sold, a claim for such deficiency will be established in accordance with part 1403 of this title.
Title 7 published on 2014-01-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.